Triathalon training in the UK. Training Bible.

Monday 1 June 2009

Feedback on TrainingBible's Recent camp in France

We have just recieved this great piece of feedback on our camp last week, well done to Mark, Michelle and Nigel on delivering a great camp and thanks for such encouraging feedback Mark.

“The Training Bible Camp was the first training specific event I have ever attended. I was very specific in my goals in attending namely: to focus on peak training activities and push myself; to learn new skills/tips in techniques, equipment and training; to do some of the famous Tour climbs; and train with like minded athletes. I am delighted to say The Training Bible Camp was success in surpassing all my expectations. I was delighted with the venue and absolutely fabulous location with great facilities and amazing scenery and all within easy access of airports, climbs and towns. The basic ingredients of a crystal clear lake and fantastic bike routes are on the doorstep…literally.
A thanks to the following key people who without there hard efforts would not have made this Camp the undoubted success it was. To the hosts Mark and Michelle, you were hugely supportive and I felt interacted well with all of us giving useful advice and encouragement. You arranged the training in a way that it had a structure but was flexible to suit the mood. The locations of the training were fantastic – whether it was the great trail running, warm open water swimming, local training rides into the amazing local mountains or the trips to the big Climbs such at, Alpe d’Huez and Col de la Croix de Fer or my personal favourite, Mount Ventoux, an amazing experience which no-one can ever take from you!!! Thanks again. To Nigel – my trusted climbing companion and provider of the best sports massages ever, your hard work in putting us all back together was so appreciated.
Finally to all attendees of the Camp – you were great – it is not easy to have so many people gel so perfectly together but we did it effortlessly - I really appreciated the camaraderie, banter and knowledge we all shared. To Chalet 8 – Christian, Andre and Mike – we had it all, ability, laughs and good looks – keep smiling! I learnt hugely from the experience and only wish I had done it last year as it has given my training a whole new context. Thank for a great Camp, Best wishes to all at Training Bible, regards Mark Stokes”

No comments:




Subscribe to our email newsletter

Copyright 2008-2011 Training Bible UK
Website by Yammayap